imix Blending Kit
imix Blending Kit
Say Hello to the future of colour mixing.
- imix® can be used with gel polishes and lacquers that do not contain ferro magnetic materials, such as Iron Oxide and Tin Oxide (see below for tips on using imix with these products and with small 7 mL bottles such as Shellac™)*
- imix® can be used with any gel polish, lacquer formula, and some potted gels
• Retains the consistency of polish and the color consistency for flawless application each and every time
• Reduces wasted polish, meaning more applications per bottle
• Programmable lighting display
• imix® kit is complete with 10 miXers, a miXtractor, and a USB cable
• Additional miXers available in packs of 20 and 50 (easily removed and cleaned in acetone for reuse)
- Warranty: One year with 1600 hours of expected use
- Powered by a USB Cable
- Timer set to 5 minute auto-off, but may be programmed
• Drop a miXer into your bottle push the function button and place on to the imix®.
• Watch as the imix® blends and develops polish (or gel) back to it’s true color
*For Ferro Magnetic containing Gel Polishes and Polishes, the miXer should be removed as soon as blending is completed…do not store miXer in the bottle
*For small bottles (7mL) like Shellac™, remove the BB’s to prevent brush damage and improve blending
Orders $40 and over are FREE!!
Up to $28.00 is $7.50
Up to $39.99 is $9.50
Please note: Orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska will be sent USPS Priority 3 Day with flat rate of $15.
What’s your return policy?
Products are not offered on a sale or return basis.
If you have received a defective or damaged product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation and picture (if applicable). We will review and notify you of our decision onyour refund or replacement via email within 7 days.
Do I need a return label?
Customers are fully responsible for the shipping cost and handling when returning an item ordered in error.
If the product is defective, we will provide you a return label at no cost.