Terms of Service
TERMS OF SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (Products) listed on our website, famousnames.rocks (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions (Terms) carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
famousnames.rocks is a site operated by Famous Names, LLC (we), a Nevada Limited Liability Company.
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Our site is only intended for use by people resident in the United States, or its territories,. We do not accept orders from individuals outside this geographic region.
- YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are resident in the United States or its territories; and
- You are accessing our site from that geographic region.
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. In the case of Products, we will confirm our acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation .
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
Your order for Products will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices exclude taxes and delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation or a Booking Confirmation.
- We accept American Express, Apple Pay, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo, Diners Club, and Visa.
- You will be charged as soon as your order is placed.
- If your product is damaged and a refund is requested, we will examine the product and notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- Products returned by a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of delivery charges for sending the item to you and costs incurred for sending the product back to us.
- OUR LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that
- Any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied;
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement including deliberate breaches is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product or Course you purchased.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data; or
- waste of management or office time;
- however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Famous Names, LLC at email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 14 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the mail and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- LAW AND JURISDICTION