At the famousnames.rocks store, we accept all major credit cards and payments made via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal.
When you place an order on our site, your card is debited in USD immediately and not at the time of dispatch.
Payment must be made in full before shipment.
We currently accept Shopify payments.
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices exclude taxes and delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation or a Booking Confirmation.
- We accept American Express, Apple Pay, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo, Diners Club, and Visa.
- You will be charged as soon as your order is placed.
- If your product is damaged and a refund is requested, we will examine the product and notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- Products returned by a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of delivery charges for sending the item to you and costs incurred for sending the product back to us.
Secure Sockets Layer (128-bit SSL Security) https://famousnames.rocks/ uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest and most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables the encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information, including passwords and Mastercard numbers, during your online transactions. All forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so that your personal information remains safe and out of reach of malicious people.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle Mastercard and information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, created controls around Mastercard data for Mastercard fraud through its exposure.
We take your online security very seriously and have invested a lot of time and money to certify our solution as PCI-compliant. From annual on-site assessments validating compliance to ongoing risk management, we work very hard to keep our platform secure.
YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION
Your Mastercard number is not accessible to us. When your purchase is complete, we only see your billing information, shipping information, order details and therefore the last 4 digits of your Mastercard.
Thank you for buying with confidence!